The use of smart phones is growing strong and many consumers are now accessing the Web from their mobile devices. If you want to attract new customers and offer a more satisfying experience to your current customers, you might consider creating your own mobile site.
What mobile websites are they different from traditional websites? Mobile web sites are designed to fit the small screens of mobile devices. Their pages are often simplified, remove unnecessary images and content which limits the download takes time, such as videos. Many websites offer mobile content that caters to consumers always on the move.
To design your mobile website, get inspired by the following tips:
• Tailor your content to consumers who travel frequently.
• Create links and buttons for easy navigation through a touch screen phone.
• Keep it simple – Do not overload the pages of visual elements so that they load quickly.
• Simplify navigation tools and make sure that the consumer’s favorite content is easy to find.
Once you’re ready to launch your mobile site, promotion will be important. By choosing the right meta tags and right keywords, you enable search engines to direct customers to your site. If you add your business to the ever-expanding list of directories of mobile Web sites, you could also multiply the number of visits to your site.
Other ways to promote your new mobile website:
• Tell your clients in person.
• Add a link or a quick response code on your business cards.
• Add the signature line of your email inviting people to come forward.
• Write blogs or tweets (tweets) about your new website.
• Write an article about it in the newsletter of your business.
• Offer special promotions only available via mobile devices.
As as Internet access goes from the desktop / table with the telephone handset, the mobile website can be an effective way to interact with your customers and encourage them to engage.
For more information on how to promote your business online, visit our Internet Marketing . Our page The “for” and “cons” of social media could also be helpful. You’ll find information on how to integrate social media in your marketing strategy.